Thomas J. Bullins - President
Trigger Time was founded in 1991 by Bullins, the company founder and president.
Bullins is responsible for the development of the specialized weapons training curriculum, range design, construction, and maintenance.
The teaching methods used at Trigger Time have developed from Bullins' own experience with both the federal government and private sector:
- Former Assistant Director of Training at Bill Scott Racing (BSR)
- Over ten years of service with the United States Marine Corps
- Non-Commissioned Officer in charge of High Risk Personnel Course for the Weapon Training Battalion, Quantico, VA
- Military Security Force Team member - a special assignment to provide Personal and Physical security for the Joint Chief of Staff and the National Military Command Center at the Pentagon, Washington, DC
- Firearms instruction for Special Agents of the US Department of State, Federal Aviation Administration and various tactical teams representing regional, state, and local police and Special Operations personnel from various services within the US Department of Defense
Rick Henson - Lead Firearms Instructor
Henson has over 20 years experience in the Special Operations units, serving both as an operator and trainer in over 25 countries. Specializing in Anti-Terrorism, he is also a weapons and tactical medicine expert who also holds a Masters Degree in International Relations with an emphasis on national security. Henson has conducted Threat and Vulnerability Assessments on many major critical infrastructure facilities throughout the nation, and he has trained various federal counter terrorist teams to combat terrorist threats. Henson also is a competition shooter with a Master level ranking.
- Training Highlights:
- Special Operations Training (SOT)
- Special Operations Target Interdiction Course (SOTIC)
- Anti-Terrorism Instructor Course
- Marine Elevated Sniper Course
- Special Forces Advanced Recon Target Analysis Exploitation Tech, (SFARTAEC)
- Instructor Training Course (ITC)
- Bill Scott Racing (BSR) Instructor Course
- Marine Corp High Risk Personnel Course (HRP)
- FBI Law Enforcement Training for Safety and Survival Instructors Course (LETSS)
- NRA Tactical Handgun Instructors Course
- SFAUC Instructor
- INTAC Instructor
Trigger Time maintains relationships with a cadre of highly skilled adjunct instructors in all areas who are capable of teaching additional courses as needed.